On Time, Every Time
Taking medications as prescribed is one of the most important ways you can protect your health, stay out of the hospital, and spend more time with loved ones. However, keeping up with multiple medications can be a complicated task that poses complicated questions:
- How many pills do you need to take for each dose?
- What days of the week are you supposed to take them?
- What time of day are you supposed to take them?
- Do you need to take your medications after you eat or should you have an empty stomach?
- What over-the-counter medications are you taking?
- How do over-the-counter medications interact with your daily medications?
Thankfully, you do not have to do this alone. Your Sterling pharmacy team is here to help you take your medications on time, every time. It may seem like there are several roadblocks in the way, but together we can identify and remove those roadblocks to make sure your medications are working correctly.
Your relationship with your pharmacy team is very important in building a healthier life. We would love to get to know you better and see what we can do to make sure your health is on track. Visit us any time to discuss your medications and health goals.